What began as a dream to transform the ordinary into something great has happened.
"We cordially invite you to join us, the innovators of a luxury coffee lifestyle. We created our Luxury Coffee Club for people that want the ultimate coffee experience."
World's Most Exclusive Private Coffee Club
- Official membership registry
- 100 point coffees which are unavailable anywhere else in the world -- custom, handcrafted, exclusively for club members
- Annual concierge membership
- Travel opportunities -- VIP experience with our coffee growers
- Private tasting events with Bryan-David Scott and other celebrity chefs (as available)
- A shipment of two bags of our exceptional coffees each month
- Exclusive access to exceptionally rare coffees that are produced in 100 lb. quantities or less worldwide
- Access to the famous Cup of Excellence coffees
- Exclusive member rates on all club coffees and reorders
- Invitations to private worldwide events including VIP access and personal introductions to celebrities/friends/clients and luxury lifestyle partners of Bryan-David Scott. DTBA.
- Opportunity to host a private event with Bryan-David Scott
"What you have created in luxury coffee is stupendous! Our Luxury Coffee Club has elevated my experience to a new level. I love this club!"
Celebrity Chef Justin Bentley Reed, Seattle
“In my travels around the world I am always in search of great cups of coffee, whether single origin or great blends. What a joy to know that I can get the best cups of coffee in my own home because of Cup of Luxury. Bryan-David Scott has a deep passion and talent for finding and creating the best coffee I have tasted. I still love to travel, but I look forward to coming home to the best coffee in the world”
Court D., Cleveland
"Luxury Coffee Club fulfills a desire I have had since coming to America in 1995, Seattle in particular, which was to find a good coffee I could enjoy. I thought I found this through some of the many coffee shops to choose from. They were good, but I would not say they ever made me say, 'wow!' Then I learned of Bryan-David Scott when I worked for Microsoft. His coffees are exceptional. No coffee in Asia or America that I have tried compares. I am glad to be a charter member of the Luxury Coffee Club."
Joseph W., Las Vegas